Saturday, January 19, 2013

Can you be long AND short sighted?

I'm short sighted and have been for nearly 10 years but recently I've noticed that I'm struggling to read things up close without my glasses even though they are not designed for reading. Right now my face is about 30 cms away from the computer screen and the text I'm typing is blurry. I can just about make it out.

I wear contact lenses A LOT, is it possible that these are causing blurred vision rather than me being long sighted as well as short?

Thanks.
Added (1). Vision is better with contacts but I've noticed it (particularly when driving) that it's harder to see further away.
Added (2). Hahaha I'm only 23!

And I'm not an optician, so I'll continue to use long and short sighted, thanks! :)
>>> Can you be long AND short sighted?