Sunday, January 13, 2013

I have Diplopia - Can i wear contact lenses?

I have double vision in both eyes and so I have to wear glasses to try and sort them out. Yet the glasses change my identity and therefore it affects my image to the point where… it's not me. Some people let their glasses become part of their image and I am not one of them.My eyes are weak in term of sight not in terms of the eye itself.

I want to wear contacts because that would allow me to be who I am. I have had it all my life and had glasses since the age of 11. I have to point out that my eyes are healthy on the inside it is just the way my eyes communicate with my brain. I also have the ability/disability of looking through one eye at once.

NB: I have prizoms in my glasses so they try to correct it, but to no avail they fail to do so…

Any help would be appreciated.
>>> I have Diplopia - Can i wear contact lenses?