Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Should I tell a guy I like him? How does he feel about me?

I think i like 3 different guys at my skool.

Andrew flirts with me, and every girl he sees. But he is in all of my classes. He will make me laugh, and sometimes sits next to me.Is he shy, and not showing his true feelings, or just flirtatious? He was in all but one of my classes last year. I think he like another girl, because he sits with her more than me. But he doesnt make her laugh that much, and she says that he is annoying.

Zack is so cute, and sits next to me on purpose a lot. He likes another girl, but hangs out with me more. He always stares into my eyes, and smiles at me. He doesnt look/turn unless i do it. We flirt and play around a bunch. Like we poke each other, put our feet on each others feet… i don't know how he feel about me at all. When our hands touch (which is alot), he doesnt react to it like i do. I smile or giggle. He is helpful too. Helps carry my books, picks up things i drop etc. He makes me laff a lot too. Usually his body is turned toward mine, and he leans back behind me. Sometimes he lens forward like he is going to kiss me, but he just stares at me. He doesnt tell me about his life or about himself very much.is he just afraid to be open with me?

Last is Harrison. I am only with him in two classes. He is really ugly, but is the most open with me. He is a great friend. We only stare into each others eyes for 5 seconds at the most. I want it to be longer, but he always looks down, or away. He purposely comes and sits next to me. He is a bit nerdy, but really funny. One day when i was talking to my friend, he came. He said that he was "annoying me" in ELA, but he wasnt. He also said that he was "talking to much". He wasn't. He was telling me more about him. Then he asked me, "right, Kaylin?". I only said yes because i didnt want my friend to know that i like him. I work well with him. I can actually get my work done while talking/laughing to/with him. Whereas with Andrew i am really distracted, and cant focus on what the teacher is say
>>> Should I tell a guy I like him? How does he feel about me?