Monday, October 15, 2012

When will I receive my lenses?

I ordered colored circle lenses on October 5, 2012.My payment was received and confirmed. Upon the confirmation I got an email from the website stating the status of my order.It is also recorded on their website when I sign in.It said that it had been shipped.It also had the tracking number for the order so I have no doubt in my mind that this is a fake website or any scam. Anyways, they did say it will take about 8-12 days for my order to arrive because it is being shipped out from Hong Kong. I went on USPS.com and the most recent update is that my order has been processed through sort facility (ISC New York NY USPS), And the feature says registered mail.So my question is, does anyone know exactly or approximately how many more days I have to wait to receive my order? I live in Maryland by the way. I have to know because I don't know if it will come by UPS or be dropped in my mailbox. I'm not always going to be home, so if it comes by UPS I might not be home to sign off that paper they make you sign when your package is delivered.
Added (1). And I forgot to mention, my order went through sort facility (ISC New York NY USPS) on October 10, 2012, 6:26 am.
Added (2). Sorry I keep adding details (lol). I just checked again, and it says now it has been processed through USPS sort facility (Kearny, NJ 07032) October 14, 2012, 5:53 pm.
Added (3). Okay seriously this is the last update for the night, but before it said that it went through the New Jersey sort facility like I stated above. I just checked USPS.com and they completely deleted that out.So now it just says that it went through the New York sort facility.what does this even mean?
>>> When will I receive my lenses?