Thursday, October 18, 2012

I have an astigmatism and my lens (or cornea) is diagonal in both eyes?

The doctor said I have 20/20 vision but I am near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other. I can read things fine but I've been getting wicked headaches so I went to the eye doctor and he prescribed me glasses… but he said I dont need to wear them all the time but it would help. He said to definitely wear them when I'm in class, reading, watching tv, driving at night, and on the computer to help with the eye strain. He compared it to standing up in class for 2 hours… I dont need to sit down but it sure would feel nice… I dont need to wear the glasses all the time but it would be nice.My concern if I dont wear them all the time is: Will my eyes not adjust to the glasses? Will I continue getting headaches? I'm just looking for some advice from people in my situation… thanks in advance!

Chad
>>> I have an astigmatism and my lens (or cornea) is diagonal in both eyes?