Monday, October 15, 2012

Cursed with eye strain forever?

From the very beginning of time, I have had this huge eye strain problem when using computers.

However, more than eyestrain, I tend to get a kind of headache on computer use.It's not really a headache, but more of a feeling of whole head being weighed down by something.It feels like my whole head has gotten heavier, and it really hinders my concentration. After spending more than 45 minutes on the computer, I'm unable to concentrate on anything at all.

When I spend close to two hours on the computer on an evening, I feel really spaced out the next morning. I'm able to attend college, but the whole day is really uncomfortable. And social interactions are much more difficult. I'm already shy with girls. This tends to make interactions with them really awkward, and so I try to avoid them altogether.

I really love gaming, and I've heard of people spending as much as 2 hours continuously playing games without experiencing any eyestrain at all. I'm really envious of them. :(

P.S. I wear glasses. The lenses are correct and I check every year.

Please tell me what I should do.Do I have any other choice other than to cut down on computer use altogether?
>>> Cursed with eye strain forever?