Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bought contact lenses online?

I have never had or need contact lenses and have just bought some cool ones for a haloween costume online. They have been sent to me and are in little temporary popout type cases with water inside.
I have looked up how to insert them but everyone has separate cases, solutions and cleaners for the lenses. They say it is not safe to put them in if not cleaned from the solution but the lenses I bought did not come with anything but the temporary case of saline solution they are in.

Are they safe to put in or do I have to buy a case and solutions/ cleaners?
The package says they are 1year disposable and instructs to ask my eye practitioner on how to apply/ take care. I don't have an eye practitioner. What do I do?

Thanks.
>>> Bought contact lenses online?