Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Can I still attract guys in Japan even if Im not super fashionable like the girls there?

I'm a Japanese girl whose lived in Canada most her life. I recently came back to Japan with my family.To my surprise practically all the girls here dress so fashionably and girly and pretty.

They all dye their hair into different shades of brown or blond. (often brown and I admit they look nice)
They seem to spend a lot of time into their hair to either straiten it stick straight or curly.and coloured contact lenses. And quite a lot of makeup but they do look pretty!
A lot of them a slender and they ALL wear high heels and platform shoes. Their clothes are so bright, sexy and girly.

I have a pretty face and I'm 5'7 and quite skinny. I don't have trouble attracting guys but coming to Japan I was extremely shocked how 70/100 of girls were very pretty.
All are skinny and hair is perfect, face done nicely with makeup and sexy or cute outfits.
I kind of dress simply like girls do in Canada. I only have a streak of a brown highlight in my hair that I did for fun a year ago, I don't know how to do makeup (just basic mascara) I have thick nice hair that looks fine but compared to the girls here i feel so insecure. (I'm not kidding they all do their makeup and hair like they are going to a photoshoot)

I dress nicely and I have a nice slender body and long legs.and I have a naturally beautiful face (been told, don't want to seem vain lol) I like how I dress but seeing these girls I feel so plain and invisible.

Like no matter where I look I see pretty japanese girls (sure they may look different without makeup but with it many of them are quite cute)
And I was thinking sometimes "what kind of guys would date such materialistic girls?" but to my surprise these girls are often the ones with boyfriends. I go to a mall and there are couples everywhere.
>>> Can I still attract guys in Japan even if Im not super fashionable like the girls there?