Saturday, October 20, 2012

Will I be allowed entry into a night club on Halloween dressed like this?

Hi,
I'm 22, I don't look my age so I often get ID'd.
I'm planning on going out to a night club's fancy dress halloween event dressed up as a zombie.
I am going to be wearing white contact lenses and plan to use liquid latex to "zombify" my face.
I'm a little worried that the club wont be able to ID me because of all the makeup I'll be wearing, do you think they'll accept the fact that it's halloween and take my word when I tell them my DOB and show them my ID? (I wont look much like the guy in the photograph!)
I'm wondering how much makeup I can put on without risking my chances of being allowed entry.

Here's a photograph of me last year as an example of what I'll look like:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/298804_10150368896283186_367858648_n.jpg
>>> Will I be allowed entry into a night club on Halloween dressed like this?