Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Why is it after two prescriptions I still can't read a number plate at 20m?

I'm getting a bit down and fed up because i've been to two opticians to have my eyes tested, both seemed thorough tests and didn't seem to find a problem with my eyes and yet both glasses are not helping me read a car number plate at 20 meters. I can pick out shapes of some of the letters and generally seems sharper but just can't see it enough to read them without wasting several minutes of squinting and just guessing. I don't know what to do. Go to another opticians? Go to the doctors and see if they can pick up anything wrong? Also would thinning glass lenses effect how much I can see from a longer distance? I'm coming up to my driving test soon so I need to get this sorted and it is important to me that I can get driving for my career.
>>> Why is it after two prescriptions I still can't read a number plate at 20m?