Saturday, October 20, 2012

Special effects contact lenses, bad for your health myths?

I really want to buy some Special effects Halloween contact lenses, preferably the full eye lenses. I've heard that you can only wear for a few weeks at most and that these types of contacts are harmful to your eyes. I plan to buy then online specifically these( http://02a5349.netsolstores.com/deadeye.aspx ). For the price of $185.00 I can get one full eye contact, I don't mind if its a little expensive my concern would be safety first.So is it even worth buying. And yes I would wear it on other days besides Halloween, you know, just to freak people out.
Also if you can find an other website with the same quality and awesomeness I'd like to know, Thank You!
>>> Special effects contact lenses, bad for your health myths?