Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why Do I see 2 Circles Around Every Light I See?

It's both annoying and scary. I have myopia. 1, 25 on the right eye and 1, 00 on the left eye. I wear contact lenses 2 months now. With my first pair of contact lenses I had no problem at all and I could see perfectly. When they expired, I went to the shop to buy a new pair. When I tried them I noticed something real strange. I could see 2 circles around every light I saw. I also noticed I saw them only from my left eye.So, I went to the shop again and they gave me a new one for the left eye and guess what. Still seeing the circles. They eventually gave me a new pair and again, 2 circles around every light from the left eye. I carried out several experiments at home and when I switched each eye's lens I could see the circles from the right eye now. What the hell? Is it possible for the myopia to increase in one day? Oh yeah, something that really drives me nuts is that when I wear my spectacles I see ALL RIGHT from both eyes. I'll consult my doctor in some days besides the fact that I will pay the enormous amount of 20€ for just an eye check. Any suggestions?
>>> Why Do I see 2 Circles Around Every Light I See?