Saturday, October 20, 2012

AM I ALLERGIC TO WEED?

I was at a show last night, My friend and I went to the bathroom and had a puff or two of weed from our pipe we'd just brought before people walked in, after this we went on a ride and so far I had no symptoms after I got off the ride my eyes started to burn and water and swell, by the way I wear contact lenses to see. I got onto the bus to leave back to where I live when my two mates noticed my face, it was extremely swollen so bad I look like a chinese freaking avatar. I joked about it for awhile until it got so bad my neck started to swell and affect my ability to swallow and breathe great. I've smoked weed countless times.My friend and I thought it was because the marijuana smoke got in my contacts then we got on the ride and the dust went in my eyes(I'm very slightly allergic to dust) and it all reacted. I had to go to hospital and have a needle in my 'bum' cheek and a needle in my arm, I was put on oxygen. I'm still badly swollen and all my face is puffy.My nose looks flatter and my eyes are extremely puffed up below and on top.Am I suddenly allergic to weed or is it just what I thought and how long will this *** take to stop swelling :( I miss my face. The doctors don't know I had weed or i'll get suspended from where I'm staying and so will my mate, so they just gave me medicine after all the needles and said it'll go away in a day or two but it's been almost two and no improvements.
>>> AM I ALLERGIC TO WEED?