Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tips of what in doing wrong with my colored contacts?

Ok i baught some colored contacts from my friend at school and he says they were 45$ so right before lunch i put them in and in the process i droped one but i cleaned them off then i put them in and i couldn't keep my eyes open so i kept them in and they got better and my eyes were watering so much i had tears running down my face and i kept them in for one more hour thinking i have to get use to them and when i took them out my eyes were watering and i couldn't read and everything was blurry. I don't know if it was the solutions or what the solutions is revita lens i was looking over it just now and it said it was for cleaning, rinsing, disinfectant, stores, removes protein, and conditioning. I was planning on wearing them to homecoming…
>>> Tips of what in doing wrong with my colored contacts?