Sunday, October 14, 2012

What can be the reason one eye is weaker w/ corrective lens but stronger w/o?

I've had glasses/contacts for 12 years (since I was 14) and my prescription has remained fairly stable.My prescription is currently considered mild with it being around -1.50, depending on the doctor.

In the last week I've noticed while wearing corrective lens, my right eye isn't seeing as sharp as my left eye anymore.It's actually my slightly stronger eye, and without glasses/contacts on it has sharper vision than my left eye. This isn't affecting my ability to work or anything, just something mild I noticed. What could be the reason for this? Astigmatism possibly?

I haven't gone to the doctor yet as it's only been a few days, isn't a drastic difference, and I just went to the eye doctor a few months ago.
>>> What can be the reason one eye is weaker w/ corrective lens but stronger w/o?