Sunday, October 14, 2012

Contact Lenses going blurry?

So I got my contacts about a year ago and I use acuvue 2 or oasis or something along the lines of that. A few days ago I cleaned my room (finally lol) and it was really dusty.My contacts got all irritated and itchy. I itched my eyes and it got all horrible and started hurting my eyes so I stopped itching and took out my contacts and put in some visene and kept my eyes closed for a while and it went away. I put in my contacts the next day and by 2nd period (about 3 hours after put my contacts in) my eyes started going blurry.It was in one eye, it would get better than worse, sometime in both eyes, sometimes switching, and at a few instances it would just be like I had no contacts in and my eyes where totally naked. I was in school so it wasn't like I could just go to the bathroom and take the lenses out and wash up.So by 9th period, I started reading (focusing my eyes and whatnot) and my eyes got better within 10 minutes. I have no idea why this happened, but I don't want it to happen again. I put in a new sent of lenses two days later (but surprisingly the day after the whole blurry thing i put my contacts in and it didn't happen). What happened? How can I prevent it?
>>> Contact Lenses going blurry?