Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Small dent in my eyeball? astigmatism & circle lenses?

I noticed my left eye had been becoming a bit blurry especially when i'm tired.i went to my eye doctor a few months ago & she told me i have slight astigmatism in my left eye while my right eye has 21 (guessing this is because my weaker eye has to depend on my right eye more). i knew there was something wrong with my eye since i was young and people would take photos of me and my left eye's pupil would look higher than the other, resulting in a slight cross-eyed look :(

something got into my eye the other day and as i was trying to get it out, i noticed the little dent in my eyeball on my left eye.while researching on astigmatism, i did read about some ppl saying how an eye with the condition is more "football" shaped while a normal one is "basketball shaped".is this something i should worry about.i find it a bit staggering that i've never noticed this til now (The dent in my eye).it's like a small grove that goes down then back up.i think this may be the cause of my weaker vision.what should i do about it? do you think this would affect me wearing circle lenses, which i plan on buying in the future? i know there are such things as toric lenses, but i can see perfectly, just worried that my eyeball shape would reject the lens.sorry if this was confusing! thanks for any thoughtful advice.
>>> Small dent in my eyeball? astigmatism & circle lenses?