Thursday, October 4, 2012

Why do my contact lenses hurt? - 2

I wore contacts about 2 year ago for like a whole year and they did not bother me at all. But then for the summer I started to wear my glasses instead. I when to the eye doctor to get some new one's when school started, but when they came in they hurt like crazy. I thought it was just the brand they had given me, so i told the eye doctor and gave me some new ones in a diffrent brand. But they hurt worse than the other ones. I switch the brad of eye solution used but it wouldn't help.So i just did not wear them anymore. I thought i could have a astigmatism but the eye doctor never told me anything about it.
This year for halloween im going to be in a haunted house so i thought i would go get some crazy contact lense to add to the effect of the makeup. I tried them on and these hurt really bad too.
What could it be…
The eye doctor never said I had an astigmatism, or that i couldn't wear contact lenses.
I really want to wear these contacts for halloween. I they are on the inside out when i put them in. I've tried diffrent kinds of contact even one's with more mositure.
Is there anything I can do to make them more comfortable?
>>> Why do my contact lenses hurt? - 2