Saturday, September 7, 2013

Guys hit on me when they are drunk? Stare when they are sober?

So I'm a freshman in college.
I've noticed that when I'm wearing just wearing contact lenses, do my hair and makeup, I'll get these glances from guys but I don't take it seriously because I don't know…
But when I'm at a party with friends, some drunk guys will come up to us, (and usually if I'm drunk I'll be kinda loud and talkative), the guys will start talking to ME more and staring at me a lot. Not all the guys that come up to my group like approach me or care much about me… but I just notice that DRUNK guys like hitting on me more, flirting, staring and giving me attention.

I'm not ugly but I don't think I'm super pretty… anyways all I want to know is, are guys hitting on me because they have the confidence to talk to me when they are drunk? Like are guys that shy when they are sober that they won't talk to me? Or is it because when they are drunk, they just go for any type of girl? Like I know there are other friends that are prettier than me but those guys sometimes focus their attention on me than them…

I'm sorry I'm not trying to get compliments… I'm just really curious about this.

См. статью: Guys hit on me when they are drunk? Stare when they are sober?