Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eyeglass Lens Prescription Correction?

I just got a new pair of lenses and I'm pretty sure my prescription is off. When I look directly through the center of the lenses its ever so slightly blurry, but when I look through the lenses near the bottom edge everything gets clearer.

Now does that mean my prescription is too strong or my prescription is too weak? I want to order a pair of glasses/lenses online and I don't want to pay more money to get my eyes checked again since my prescription is just a touch off.

Is my spherical correction off?
Is my cylindrical correction off?
Is my axis off?

I know it could be a combination of these, but my prescription is just a touch off so I only want to alter it one or two notches (-0.25 or +0.25) when I put my prescription in online.
>>> Eyeglass Lens Prescription Correction?