Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Is it possible to get lens glasses with a very small sight adjustment on them?

I really just want to get reading glasses, or maybe even glasses to help me see things a bit more clearly. I do have a small sight problem, but really to be honest the only reason why I want lens glasses is for the looks, so are there any lens glasses out there that have very little to no adjustment at all, and when I go to the eye doctor, what should I tell him?

Here is an image of the glasses I want for looks, I know I can get these at my local glass store but my question is are there glasses with a very small adjustment and what should I tell my doctor?

http://www.ebanggood.com/uploadfiles/facep/clear-lens-cool-glasses-with-black-frame-20799n.jpg
Added (1). And yes they do actually need to be perscription glasses or my mom will think im weird or will say no.
>>> Is it possible to get lens glasses with a very small sight adjustment on them?