Sunday, September 30, 2012

I can feel my contact in my eyes?

So I've been wearing contacts for about 2 months and I have had no problems until recently. Every time I try to put my contacts in, if I move my eyes i feel them and they are extremely uncomfortable. I don't understand why they're all of a sudden so irritating? I have Acuvue Oaysis, which are the very soft contacts. Last time this discomfort happened, I decided to use a new pair of contacts, but it happened again after a week. They are only supposed to be changed after 4 weeks.It seems like every time I take a new pair out and try to put them in, I have this problem.It is extremely uncomfortable, especially when I move my eyes around, so I haven't been able to wear my contacts for over a week now. Any solutions?
>>> I can feel my contact in my eyes?