Saturday, October 6, 2012

What's a safe, not too expensive online site for buying Lolita clothing?

I'm planning to be a porcelain doll for Halloween, and I decided that the Japanese Lolita clothing was a really good style of clothing for my costume. I've got everything that I need ordered (circle lens, fake lashes, etc.) but for some reason I can't find a good dress. I've been on at least 10 websites, and then went to see reviews about the site because I don't want to be scammed. Well, all of those turned out to be fake sites that copy pictures and give you crap clothes! I need to find a not too pricy, and not too showy dress before it's too late for me to order.please help! Thank you :)
Added (1). Sorry if this is in the wrong category by the way >~<
>>> What's a safe, not too expensive online site for buying Lolita clothing?