Saturday, October 6, 2012

What can I do about my eyes being red from chlorine?

I play water polo, and i have practice everyday for 2 hours
Chlorine gets in my eyes and they get really really red.
Here is a picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60979347@N05/8058249376/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60979347@N05/8058257502/in/photostream
So you can not see it as much with my contacts on, and it doesn't hurt much at all. They are just really red and they feel really dry.
Ive started putting contact solution in my eye before i put my contacts in, into the contact lenses when i put my contacts in and afterwards as well.
What could this be from?
Please help:(
I do NOT wear my contacts in the pool, i always take them out before unless its gym class swimming with goggles
No I don't do drugs thank you very much.No drinking or smoking. This happens even if i DONT get chlorine in my eyes while swimming! But it only gets really bad around chlorine, which i'm hoping rules out an eye infection?
When i wake up my eyes are also much less red, but still red/pinkish.It kinda looks like my irises are bleeding a light red/pink

So what could this be?
What should I do about it.
>>> What can I do about my eyes being red from chlorine?