Saturday, October 6, 2012

What if I want to use my Clear Care contact lenses earlier than 6 hours?

I am off the opinion that if I wanted to use my clear care contacts earlier than the mandated six hours, I could just use a regular contact lens cleaner, (Opti-Free) for instance, to rinse the Clear Care cleaner off and wear my contacts.Is this opinion correct?

Hey, stuff happens sometimes and in those instances I may want to use them in a shorter period than six hours. I generally don't even sleep for six hours at night. Clear Care actually recommends using another solution in case you want to clean them after taking them out, so why not use them earlier than the six hours to rid yourself of the Clear Care solution?

Just exploring my options here.
>>> What if I want to use my Clear Care contact lenses earlier than 6 hours?