Thursday, October 4, 2012

Anyone want to share? Why.?

Ok so you can get an amoeba eye infection if you swim underwater with contact lenses & it is highly recommended you don't go swimming with contacts lenses on without goggles on over them.So why don't they highly recommend that you not swim with your naked eyes open underwater too? Its the same chance you will get the amoeba parasite right? I don't get why they stress about not wearing contacts while swimming! I have worn them while swimming plenty of times.As for them washing out when I reach the surface. I have a trick for that so they dont fall out.It works every time.My contacts have never washed out or bothered me from swimming & other problems either. I have researched & researched about this. I know what experts & people from many walks of life say about wearing contact lenses while swimming, but I want to ask this question anyway & learn a little more from even more people.

Sharing your experience's, ideas, & opinions will help answer my question. Please be polite & share your knowledge with me. Thanks.

I know this may not be a science question per-say, but my question fits better here then any other category, plus I thought I would get some good answers if I placed it the science category anyway. Plus it is a science question in a way. Talking about amoeba's, water pressure physics of the eye, & so on. Just wanted to justify a little about why I put my question under the science category :)
>>> Anyone want to share? Why.?