Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Is my cartilage peircing infected?

Ok so I got my cartilage or helix whatever it's called done 4 days ago.It was bleeding 1st, 2nd and 4th night and on the 3rd day, is that normal? it might be because I knowcked it or slept on it? The top of my ear and around the peircing is quite red/puple and it's really warm.It was hurting all day yesterday but isn;t hurting today unles I touch it. Sooooo I'm not sure if it's infected or not? i'm using saline solution that I got for Boots, it's the stuff you use for contact lenses, i hope that's the right stuff. HELP: S
I'm hoping it's just bruising or something: P idk, ive only got my lobes peirced when I was little so now I dont really know what i'm doing with this one :)
Added (1). How do you suggest cleaning it?
Added (2). Alsooooo it's slightly swollen, but not alot: P
>>> Is my cartilage peircing infected?