Sunday, September 30, 2012

Do contact lenses hurt? Just plain ones that change the colour of your eyes.?

So I was thinking of wearing blue contact lenses for halloween as I'm going as Deidara and I do have glasses but I can take them off and be fine without them and I wanted to know does it hurt putting them in or having them in for a while (at least a few hours). I do have a little bit of a lazy eye but it only goes to the side a bit, would that be a problem? Also, doe they do an damage to your eyes? I once was told they can but I wouldn't say the person who told me is reliable.

Also, I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to things touching the eye so is it really all that bad putting them in?

So can someone give me some answers please? No messing around or anything like that please just real answers…
>>> Do contact lenses hurt? Just plain ones that change the colour of your eyes.?