Friday, October 5, 2012

Ive started to get headaches again, what shall i do?

I used to get headaches a lot during exam season last summer but i got prescribed glasses for reading which seemed to help a lot. Now that i have started to study my a-levels my headaches are back, they come when i dont wear my glasses just like before but they are a lot more painful, and when i put my glasses on sometimes it does not help at all thats if it doesnt make it worse, what shall i do?

I dont want to be having to take painkillers all the time because that is just effort, do i need higher prescription glasses? (please note that the optician also said that my vision was fine, and that they gave me the lowest strength lens on my glasses because their was only a slight problem with my eyes).
>>> Ive started to get headaches again, what shall i do?