Sunday, September 30, 2012

Can I get new glasses if I bring in my old pair?

I know I can't just walk in somewhere and get glasses without any prescription information. But can I bring in old glasses so they can make lenses the same as the old ones? Or would I need another eye exam? The last eye doctor I went to never gave me a written prescription (that being my first ever eye doctor visit).So I don't even know exactly what my strength of glasses are right now! I know I'm nearsighted with 20/60 vision. I think the machine had -1.50 or something like that. But anyway, If I need another eye exam, Do you know any inexpensive places to go for one? I'm not looking to spend over $50 for an eye exam without insurance. I'm kind of new at this!
>>> Can I get new glasses if I bring in my old pair?