Sunday, August 19, 2012

Did I get the wrong prescription for contact lenses?

I ordered my new contact lenses via Walgreens and they came today. I put them on as soon as i got them, its been about 8 hrs that ive been wearing them yet i cant see clearly. Words are blurry and I actually have to focus and read it carefully or else I misread it. With my current glasses from a year ago I see MUCH better, I can read words normally, no need to focus/"concentrate" Like right now, typing this out, its not as crispy clear as opposed if i was wearing my glasses. I went to a walmart optical place and the person doing my exam took 3 tries to give me this prescription. He said they didnt have the right prescription so he gave me the some trial lenses that were close to my "real" prescription. OK so what if I did get the wrong prescription, I cant return them back to walgreens. When I go back to tell them this, are they going to give me free boxes of contacts or what? Ive already opened the 2 boxes I ordered. Basically, I can see much better from my old glasses than my new contact lenses.

My prescription from 4 years ago.

---power---cyl---axis
right eye--- -3.75 -.75 180
left eye--- -4.00 -1.25 180

new one
---power---cyl---axis
right eye--- -3.75 -1.75 170
left eye--- -3.75 -1.75 10
Added (1). ''''ALSO WHEN I COVER ONE EYE AT A TIME, THE LEFT IS MUCH BLURRIER THAN MY RIGHT EYE
>>> Did I get the wrong prescription for contact lenses?