Saturday, August 25, 2012

What eye color (contacts) would look best on tan/ medium skin tone?

I don't want funky colors. Going for a fresh, yet simple look.
Naturally I have really dark brown eyes, and I want something new, but I don't want to like turn heads if you know what I mean.

Something that would go with these skin tones:
image

image

I'm most likely choosing acuvue, so if you could give me pictures or the shade color that would be great. If you have another great shade, but not acuvue, let me know!
Added (1). Okay, like I said .. nothing too drastic!
blue or green or red is under the drastic category. I'm thinking shades or brown, grey, etc.but going from dark brown to blue with medium tan skin is just too much.
>>> What eye color (contacts) would look best on tan/ medium skin tone?