Thursday, August 23, 2012

Who do I complain to about a company fraud?

Who do I complain to about a company fraud?
Hi guys, so i bought a 6 month supply of contacts at lensdiscounters and was having issues with them so I decided to send them back. Lensdiscounters stated that they will not accept the contact nor refund me my money because of their policy. They sent me to bausch and lomb patient satisfactory guarentee for assistance in getting my money back but bausch and lomb stated that when they scanned the lenses, they show up as "TRIAL" lenses. I am very angry and pissed about this and so I complained to the manager at lensdiscounters and he is stating that they are not trial lenses.

Either company does not want to help me and i basically wasted all of my hard earn money and it went down the drain because of this issue. What is my next step? I need help with this.
>>> Who do I complain to about a company fraud?