Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Slightly wrong power contact lenses?

I want to buy a pair of circle lenses. And the first circle lenses I got is from a glasses store in China.
and they told me my power, but I accidentally lost the paper, and I forgot the power. I only remembered it's -2.something(My left and the right eye are both the same power)
but I knew the power for my first glasses, and left and the right eye are both -175.And I saw the contact lenses chart, and which is -1.75.
the optometry in China is free, and in the U. S, if you lost that paper, you have to pay $110 to know the power for ur contact lenses. And of course I was like hell no.
so I am worried if I got lower power, well it harm my eyes?
Added (1). The title is suppose to be circle lense.sorry
>>> Slightly wrong power contact lenses?