Saturday, August 25, 2012

Contact lens help? About taking them out!

Hi,

I usually wear one contact lens for one eye since the other is healthy and doesn't need correction. I wear the daily contacts so a new one everyday. Recently my healthy eye has gotten worse so I have to wear contacts on it. When I put them in do I use my dominate hand (right hand for me), or the opposite hand. When I put contacts in my left eye I used my right hand.So do I use my left hand for my right eye? I feel uncomfortable with my left hand.My friend said she uses her right hand for both. Tips to help take them out and put them in? And my eyes feel so itchy and dry when I wear contacts? Is it because of the AC in the schools? I know I didn't wear them inside out! Please help, thanks! :)
>>> Contact lens help? About taking them out!