Friday, August 24, 2012

Black to blonde hair?

Reposting this as no-one will answer my question: P

I have olive/lightly tan skin, dark brown eyes, naturally dark brown hair. I know how unlucky I am to be born like this and would rather have light hair/eyes. I can't wear contact lenses though (just cannot put them in lol).

Anyway I am seeing old friends from Uni 2moz and going out for the night… of course I want to look nice and better than I did before as I haven't seem them for months.So, I'm thinking of booking into a salon sometime today to have my hair dyed blonde.

People do think blondes are hotter, it's a fact. But I'm worried in case it won't suit me/I ruin my hair. I have almond shaped eyes and lots of white people compliment me on my eyes. I got highlights (caramel blonde) and people said not having very dark hair meant my very dark eyes didn't stand out as much. Won't very light hair make the dark eyes stand out more though?

I need to decide quickly as I only have until tommorow.

Please help me choose :) any suggestions appreciated
>>> Black to blonde hair?