Saturday, August 25, 2012

How to correct my eye vision?

I've been allotted -0.75 specs number in both eyes by an ophthalmologist , cylindrical in left and spherical in right, mostly due to computer addiction, but when i went to buy specs, the guy there checked my eyes again and made me wear diff lenses and gave -0.5 sph in left and -0.75 sph in right?, i've got my specs, but when i look with left eye, there is slight blurr even when wearing specs, but with both its ok, so i doubt my exact number is -0.75 sph in both, and also can this wear off? Im doing eye excercises taking vitamin A, and wholly spoiling my eye with computer, which i use to play chess online whole day, no matter exams are coming near and i have to study, im thinking of hiding my laptop lol, i've read about cylinderical and spherical lens allotion, and i see the blurr which can be correct by sph lens, i.e blurr equally in all directions, i fear if ill get cyl lens and they'll never go! oh god, can someone give me tips or a schedule in which i can make my eyes healthy and also lose tummy weight that i've gained with absolute 0 physical activity since no one comes to play these days ( i've treadmill at home), perhaps since 2 years, im just 14, studying in 10th grade, A+ student, but just ruined my life, need help!
Added (1). Although sometimes i see the letters coming out of the eye chart as if it was 3d with my right eye,

and should i wear spectacles while using laptop or tv? the ophthalmologist told me to wear during studying and using computer, but using computer everything is hard to see when wearing specs and it strains my eyes so i dont use at that time, and i don't wear specs in school since i look like an idiot so maybe in a couple of weeks ill get my new specs made .
Added (2). My headaches when i wear the specs, is it natural?
Added (3). 1) Thank you for atleast considering replying on my post, and i don't think its genetics, 10 years of gaming has made my eyesight worse that i see every distant text blurred .., im wearing glasses when watching tv and normal routine, not on laptop though, but seeing tv makes it clear but makes it bright and strainy too, i hope it gets fixed
>>> How to correct my eye vision?