Sunday, August 19, 2012

What happens when you wear broken contact lenses for awhile?

I broke my right eye contact lens about 2 months ago, and I kept wearing them for about 3 weeks-a month, it did felt really uncomfortable, so I stopped wearing them and wore my glasses again for about a month. I ordered another pair of contact lenses a month ago and I started wearing it.My left eye is perfectly fine but my right eye gets kinda red everytime I take the contact Lens off. I went to the optometrist for an eye check 2 weeks ago and I told him about my right eye and how I wore broken contact lens for about a month. He checked both of my eyes and he never said I have eye infection or anything about my right eye so I assume that nothing is wrong with my right eye.So I continued to wear contact lenses, but now everytime I wear them and I take them off, my right eye is always a little bit red. Why is that and what can I do so I can wear my contact lense without getting my right eye red? Also, what does it mean when you loose the ability to wear contact lens? Is there anything wrong with my right eye? Will I not be able to wear contact lens again?
>>> What happens when you wear broken contact lenses for awhile?