Saturday, August 25, 2012

Can't make eye contact!

I have had the problem of not being able to make eye contact since school started about 3 weeks ago. I don't know whats wrong with me i simply cant look at someone in the face without feeling awkward and sonner or later after 5 seconds i turn away. I need help i don't like this feeling.the worse part is i feel like people are starting to notice. Its me senior year i don't want to be the freak that cant look at people. I have already looked up some things on google and they said that im probably very self conscious and shy but im loud and chatty. I love to talk to people but i cant look at them directly without looking away for a second. Does anyone have a solution?
*could it be because i have glasses and on one of my lenses i have a scratch?
>>> Can't make eye contact!