Saturday, August 25, 2012

My contacts burn my eyes... ?

Okay so I got contacts maybe a month ago and I havent beene wearing them because it's summer.i figured I'd save them for the school year. I put them in today, and it's been maybe 25 minutes since I put them in.My right eye burns for some reason, and it kind of hurts to blink and I don't know why? I am sick, and I have allergies, and dry eyes (If that helps) but my left eye doesnt hurt? What should I do to make the burning stop so I can wear them? BTW: They're disposable lenses that I change every 2 weeks. I've only worn the pair I have in now once, and it was maybe liek a week ago or so. I always keep them in my Opti Free solution and clean them before putting them in… It just REALLY stings in my right eye. PLEASE HELP!
>>> My contacts burn my eyes... ?