Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Why am I having a glare/cloudy vision when wearing new contacts?

First time I had contacts was about a month ago. They were okay but my left eye had a glare to it when I looked out the window at the light, like a foggy glare, but my right eye was fine.My eye doctor replaced the left one with a new one and I was fine (those were trial contacts). But now that I got a set of new contacts (Avaria Toric lens for astigmatism) everytime I put a new pair on (I already tried 2 pairs!) both my eyes get cloudy within minutes. And when I take the contacts off, the cloudiness vision still persists for atleast 30 mintues. I'm thinking it might not be the contacts because the glare still happens even if I take the contacts out.Do my eyes need to get used to them or what? Thanks for your answers!
>>> Why am I having a glare/cloudy vision when wearing new contacts?