Sunday, August 19, 2012

Is fainting when you put contacts in bad?

Well I tried getting contacts for the first time and after he put the drops in to make then lens go in more easily, I felt a little sick. Then after he put the contacts in my eyes, I fainted, woke up, fainted again, then threw up. I thought I might have been due to the heat, I walked there, and the small waiting room, but when I went back again to try and put them in myself I fainted again, but I got a ride there this time. I was fine taking them out and I can put them in, I just lose conscience after they're in. I also faint when I get medical shots, but I think that's more of a fear.Is this bad? Any general thoughts on this?
Added (1). It's not that I'm scared, I get nauseous after the contacts are in, I'm fine putting them in, but for shots I'm nauseous before, during, and after the shot.
>>> Is fainting when you put contacts in bad?