Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do colored contact lenses come with the solution? they dont come all dried up do they?

I just got some colored contacts off ebay, not to wear every day or anything, just out of curiosity really. Nearly all of the info was in german, and the rest wasn't really easy to understand. They'd written the english part with google translate or something, so it wasn't really right. Anyway so they're in the post now and I haven't read anything that says "solution included" or anything, but I assume that you can't really just send contacts without solution can you?
I also bought some metallic nail polish, and the metallic wand wasn't included and I had to buy it seperately. The metalllic nailpolish is useless without the magnet, much like the contacts are useless without the solution.have any of you ever bought contacts that are dry and you have to put your own solution on them first?
I just need to know if I need to go back on ebay and search for some contact solution :)
>>> Do colored contact lenses come with the solution? they dont come all dried up do they?