Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bloodshot eyes due to contact lenses. Should I be worried?

I have sensitive and relatively dry eyes ever since birth and I got bloodshot eyes even before I got contact lenses.
Due to my condition, I bought the best pair of soft contact lenses (apparently 98% oxygen income), and three kinds of solution. (one for cleaning, one for occasional eyedrops and rinsing and last one for disinfecting adn storing) I spend 10 minutes each night cleaning my contacts and spend 20 minutes putting them on (I make sure they're clean). I do my best I can to wear contact lenses safely, but no matter what whenever I wear them, my eyes get red and bloodshot.My eyes get tired after 8 hours so I don't wear them for longer then that.

You can only see one or two veins on my scelera. But when I open my eyes as wide as I can, you can see veins that rest on the top of my eye lids.or the bottom of the eye.

It's only been a month I've been wearing contacts and bloodshot eyes for me were always quite common (before I got contacts)

Should I be worried?
>>> Bloodshot eyes due to contact lenses. Should I be worried?