Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Does Base Curve and Diameter Of Contacts Change?

I have a contacts prescription from 2 years ago. I still have some of the contacts left over that were never opened and the expiration date is still a long way away, 2014. I wanted to change brands because I wanted to try the acuvue dailies but I was wondering if the base curve and diameter would change since two years ago, or if I would be safe using the same numbers.

Also, I know that an eye doctor has to confirm the prescription to order online and that my contact lens prescription from 2 years is technically expired. But, still, I would like to know the answer to my question, regardless of this fact, so please don't answer just saying it doesn't matter because the doc has to confirm anyway.

Thanks!
>>> Does Base Curve and Diameter Of Contacts Change?