Monday, August 20, 2012

My parents wont let me wear contacts. Help?

Im 13 years old and my eye prescription is -1.75 on both eyes. I could see clearly up close, but cant see anything far away. Right now I only wear glasses at school when i desperatly need them like when i copy something from the board, but i dont ever wear them at any other time.
2 days ago i went to the eye doctor and got a check up and a trial for contact lenses.In 30 min.i learned how to put them on and am now very good at it. I liked them sooooo much, but when i got home my dad said i cant wear them cause they are always in your eyes and are bad for you and i should only wear glasses when i need to.my dad also wears glasses while driving
please help me to convince him to wear contacts
thanksss
i may also get the treatment where u wear contacts over night and then take them off and see perfectly
thankss again
>>> My parents wont let me wear contacts. Help?