Sunday, October 5, 2014

Where can I get special effects contact lenses comfortable to wear for hours?

This Halloween I'm looking to purchase a single, standard black eye contact for my costume. I'll likely be wearing it to school, and the evening after. I spend six to seven hours at school, however I intend to remove the contact lens for another few hours before leaving to spend the evening with my friends- which can be anywhere from six to eight hours. My primary concern is getting a contact lens that won't irritate my eye over this time, if possible.

This will be my first eye contact ever purchased and worn, and I'm most definitely not wealthy enough to spend money on very high-end products. I also obviously need this lens by the end of the month.

Any suggestions?

Read more: Where can I get special effects contact lenses comfortable to wear for hours?