Friday, August 2, 2013

How to earn money? (14 years old)?

I cannot get allowance, my family is too poor.

My dad doesn't pay child support and my mom is already having trouble paying for my school registration…

I have to pay for my own Haircut (60-100$) because that is something i think is worth paying money for, i will NOT go to any other hair stylist because just… no… i only trust the one person.

I still need to buy myself shoes for the school year! (like 2 pairs of flats, a pair of boots, and a pair of flip flops) the flats will probably be 15 each the boots i don't need until later, and the flip flops will only be like 10$… maybe less.

and i need a few shirts as most of my shirts i have had since 4th or 5th grade and i am going into high school…
ALSO! i need contact lenses…

I cannot gt a job, because i am too young, and i cannot babysit because all the other girls in my neighborhood do that and there is literally like no room for an extra one.

I REALLY NEED TO MAKE ABOUT 100$ in the next week! help? I already used all my graduation money to purchase myself a backpack and bras/panties…

please help… im trying those survey things where u get points and literally, all i am making is like 5$ every 5 hours and that is just not very productive :( plus i keep getting virus alerts…

is there any way i can earn money? please? i am really desperate.

also dont say prostitute because just.NO.
Added (1). GUYS? HOW? the legal working age is 16 where i live!

and i cant start a business, because to put something on etsy u need to pay anyway!

also, i need money in the next week or two!

См. статью: How to earn money? (14 years old)?