Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Two problems with my life, plz help!

Hi,

So here is what's going on, I have two big issues in my life: Bad sight + my father.

First, I have a really bad sight that have been a real hassle since I was a kid, I put those really thick glasses since i was 5 and everyone was making fun of me and even beat/harass me till I become 17 when I changed to contact lenses, then people started to respect me and, for the 1st time in my life, girls were hiting on me. But now that I'm 24, contacts seemed to damage my eyes so I got back to glasses hence I lost all confidance I had since 17 and I get really bad memories from my childhood and I'm afraid to expose myself to my friends with them.

The second issue is my father, he's very authoritative, since I was a teenager, he never let me go out to play soccer or do simple stuff with friends, some even got fed up with the "my father didn't let me" excuse and walked away from my life. I had freedom since i went to college, but now I graduated and back home, and still he doesn't let me go out at night…

The most annoying thing is the combination of bad sight and my father, when he see me working on my computer (I'm an IT guy) he starts shouting and yelling at me and ask me to close down my computer (ven if he knows that Im working with it).

I lost apetite to life, I don't date, I don't go out after 5 pm and when my friends ask me I say im busy at night or some silly excuse, I do nothing at home when he comes after work, I have no social interaction with him whatsoever (we don't even eat together, we eat each one in his room like if we are flatmates), I have no idea what to deal with this life because I don't feel independant or like a man, i feel i'm nothing.

Any advices please? I guess most will say confront him, well … he's a hard guy, what he has in mind is what he does, even if i tried to confront him several times.

См. статью: Two problems with my life, plz help!