Friday, August 1, 2014

Accidentally used Clear Care contact solution in place of normal solution. What do I do?

I'm currently staying with my friend who uses Clear Care disinfecting contact solution. I didn't know that it was any different to normal solution and used it. Earlier when I went to put my left lens in my eye, it stung like crazy and I took it out. Now, roughly 10 hours later, it doesn't hurt or burn anymore, and i can see just fine out of it, but it's really red. I go home tomorrow and my parents will freak out if they see my eye. My friend doesn't have any eyedrops to make the redness go down, is there anything else I can do to make the redness go down? And should I be worried about my eye?Accidentally used Clear Care contact solution in place of normal solution. What do I do

Read more: Accidentally used Clear Care contact solution in place of normal solution. What do I do?